Don’t you love the holidays!! The lights, the snow, the presents, and especially the food!!! Cooking with cannabis can be very difficult and it can be a whole new experience introducing into the stoner world. We’ve selected a sumptuous snacks and meals that were made with love from mother Mary, that was created for you that will stimulate your senses…and relax your mind. You don’t need to be the next Rachel ray or Gordon Ramsay to prepare this evening of indulgence… Just have a basic common knowledge, a strong appetite, and may be some friends and we can get the ball rolling.
Most of these stoner recipes come from “The stoners cookbook” where you can find these recipes and more like them;
1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
1 ¾ teaspoons baking powder
1 cup granulated sugar
½ cup Crisco
½ cup cannabutter, at room temperature
½ cup milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon lemon extract
1 Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy fluffy white frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Starting with the cupcakes, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Set this aside for later.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar with Crisco and cannabutter. Add eggs, milk, vanilla, lemon extract, and the flour mixture one at a time. Mix thoroughly.
- Grease and flour your cupcake pans before filling three-quarters full with cake batter. Bake for 1 hour. Let the cupcakes cool before you begin frosting!
Once they are cool, frost the cupcakes and enjoy
Hot Pot Chocolate
4 grams kif
1 (12-ounce) bag chocolate chips
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon sugar
Whipped cream for serving
In a medium saucepan, warm the half-and-half over low heat. Add the kif and chocolate to the saucepan. Whisk until all the chocolate has melted. Add the salt, cinnamon, and sugar. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
¼ Cup Coconut water
2 Tablespoons Coconut cream
1 Cup frozen pineapple or mango
2 Leaves Kale
2 Sprigs Mint
1 Tablespoon melted Canna-Coconut oil
- Combine ingredients in a blender.
4 avocados peeled skin and pits removed, one pit reserved
1 cucumber peeled skin and seeds removed, diced
½ cup chopped green onions, white and green parts
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ cup THC oil
1 jalapeno pepper
½ cup firmly packed cilantro, chopped
Juice from 2 limes
1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender (or food processor).
- Blend until the mixture is nice and smooth.
- Add the blended guac to a serving bowl
- Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container. Best used within 1 day.
Cannabis chocolate cake
¾ cup THC oil
1 18.25-ounce Betty Crocker Super Moist dark chocolate mix
1 3.9-ounce box Jello-O chocolate instant pudding
2 cups cold milk
1 16-ounce tub Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together the cake referencing the package directions. Use the infused oil instead of cooking oil and mix it with the eggs and water.
- Pour the cake mixture into 2 evenly sized pans and bake for 30 minutes, or until a knife comes out of the cake clean.
Make the pudding mix and spread a layer over the top of one cake. Put the other cake on top to create a cake sandwich. Now smother the entire cake in chocolate frosting and enjoy!